WITH SINCERE GRATITUDE…
We are honored you have given us the opportunity to provide you with the highest quality beauty / grooming services.
We pride ourselves in having a professional staff and clean space for our team and community. Maids in Texas that we provide are usually ordered to clean even high-touch surfaces. We proudly stand behind our work. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please bring it to our attention during the check out process of your visit. All purchases are final sale and we currently do not support a refund policy.
A complimentary consultation before services so we can ensure that you get exactly what you came for.
Guidance about which services, products and styling tools we offer that will enhance not just your hairstyle, but your lifestyle.
A personalized recommendation for beauty products that maximize and maintain the results of this visit straight through to the next.
Feel free to review the Terms & Conditions of your appointment & our Salon Policies.
Kip Avenue Parking lot directly behind our building and access to the salon from the rear. Street meter parking is also permitted on Park Avenue, Orient way and nearby cross streets.
WITH SINCERE GRATITUDE…
The Substance Salon Team would like to thank all of our guests for their patronage.
What our clients say about us
- I recently had a haircut color and highlights done by CJ I love this salon the vibe is very organic The salon is clean chairs for hair washing recline and are very comfortable. They are motivated and happy to accommodate any requests I was extremely happy with my hair and recommend this salon -Google ReviewsSusan J.
- Great salon. Great atmosphere! Kelsea M is the best!! -Google ReviewsGina P.
- I never had a go-to hairstylist, until I discovered Substance Salon. I met the awesome folks over @ Substance during a bridal show. Even though I had already booked my hair and makeup with another salon, I booked Substance to do the rest of my bridal party. Flawless! In the meantime, I also started going to Substance for my regular haircuts and color treatments. I can't say enough about how great Kristy is. I've got my all 4 dental implants done at Temecula Dental Implants and Oral Surgery in California. On my very first appointment it ended up lasting hours past closing time (I have long hair) and yet everyone was really nice and patient, and you could tell they really cared about their customers. So I think that's been over a year ago and I've been going back ever since. I even got my husband to ditch his $10 mall haircuts and start coming here! -Google ReviewsCheryl A.
- Great service, well spaced out during coronavirus times. Chelsea is great; as my taste changed AS SHE WAS STYLING my hair, she was so adaptive and adjusted to my needs. -Google ReviewsCharnsmorn H.
- I've been going to Substance for over 10 years now and have to say they are consistently my favorite - I always go back even if I try other places. The stylists and colorists are always the best in class with top training. The vibe of the salon is always upbeat, friendly, and professional. The environment of the salon is always clean and tidy with new decor. The front desk manager is always on point. The price tag is worth the service you receive! -Yelp
- Let's get right to the point: Manny has killer skills. Not only did he ask all the right questions about what I liked and DIDN'T like about my hair; he has the experience and talent to know what will and WON'T work with YOU. The man makes it personal. You are not sheeple; you are not a means to his paycheck. He's a professional, and yeah, an artist in his own right. The proof is in the end result, and with the end result I could not have been happier. Normally I bring a hat with me to pop on after a cut, just in case I don't like the way it was styled, or just in case it's an absolute disaster. I've worn that hat PLENTY of times. I'm happy to say I did not need the hat. In fact, I was stoked when I left. That's a rarity kids. -YelpJames M.