Substance Salon opened with a leap of faith during the worst of the recession in 2009. Since then the business has blossomed into a professional and progressive salon.
We provide a high level of service to our community that complements our creative abilities and style. As artists, we believe our workspace attributes to our craft of creating beauty.
Substance Salon is focused on our commitment to our guests to provide an excellent experience and deliver great work. We specialize in Modern hairstyling, Creative color, and Handcrafted Haircuts.
Faith is the Substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Our Core Values
- I've been going to Substance for over 10 years now and have to say they are consistently my favorite - I always go back even if I try other places. The stylists and colorists are always the best in class with top training. The vibe of the salon is always upbeat, friendly, and professional. The environment of the salon is always clean and tidy with new decor. The front desk manager is always on point. The price tag is worth the service you receive! -Yelp
- Great service and their pretty salon was spotless! Had to get a blowout last week and luckily they had a same day appointment. Friendly service and very cautious about COVID protocol- the staff was well trained. Nice blow out too . Will def go back, thank you ! -Yelp
- I recently had a haircut color and highlights done by CJ I love this salon the vibe is very organic The salon is clean chairs for hair washing recline and are very comfortable. They are motivated and happy to accommodate any requests I was extremely happy with my hair and recommend this salon -Google ReviewsSusan J.
- Great salon. Great atmosphere! Kelsea M is the best!! -Google ReviewsGina P.
- Great service, well spaced out during coronavirus times. Chelsea is great; as my taste changed AS SHE WAS STYLING my hair, she was so adaptive and adjusted to my needs. -Google ReviewsCharnsmorn H.
- Let's get right to the point: Manny has killer skills. Not only did he ask all the right questions about what I liked and DIDN'T like about my hair; he has the experience and talent to know what will and WON'T work with YOU. The man makes it personal. You are not sheeple; you are not a means to his paycheck. He's a professional, and yeah, an artist in his own right. The proof is in the end result, and with the end result I could not have been happier. Normally I bring a hat with me to pop on after a cut, just in case I don't like the way it was styled, or just in case it's an absolute disaster. I've worn that hat PLENTY of times. I'm happy to say I did not need the hat. In fact, I was stoked when I left. That's a rarity kids. -YelpJames M.